We are all called to be change-makers in the world, and yet many of us don’t know how to answer the call. Jesus Culture founder and pastor Banning Liebscher draws from the biblical story of Jonathan, who, after a treacherous three-mile hike, boldly stepped into battle and watched God work a stunning victory in the midst of impossible odds. Liebscher reveals the three key moves that will awaken your heart and propel you into a life of divine purpose.
The Three-Mile Walk Online Bible Study features five video teaching sessions from Banning, offering fresh insight for answering your calling with a courageous “yes,” and setting out on the journey of a lifetime. In addition, he offers encouragement, stories, and conversation with Jesus Culture friends Kim Walker-Smith, Chris Quilala, Bryan & Katie Torwalt and more before and after each session. This bonus content exclusive is only available for those who register for the Online Bible Study.
Who Is This Study For?
- An Individual who knows there is more to life, desiring to grow in their relationship with Jesus. You want to change the world but don’t know where to start or need clarity for what the journey looks like and requires.
- A Small Group Leader looking for solid, biblical teaching, along with practical application to challenge and equip your group members.
- A Pastor or Ministry Leader looking for a way to introduce your church or ministry to a study that encourages them to find and fulfill their purpose this fall.
- FREE access to five teaching videos with Banning Liebscher along with the bonus video discussions with Kim Walker-Smith, Chris Quilala, Bryan & Katie Torwalt and more!
- FREE download of the first two chapters of The Three-Mile Walk
- FREE download of The Three-Mile Walk session one study guide
Banning Liebscher is a pastor, speaker, and author. Along with his wife, SeaJay, he founded Jesus Culture, a ministry of worship, conferences, and leadership development. In 2014, they planted Jesus Culture Sacramento, a local church in California with a passion to see people fully engaged in becoming who God has called them to be and to do what God has called them to do. Find out more at jesusculture.com.