Every decision we make impacts our stories and the stories of those closest to us. There’s no getting around the fact that well-placed, appropriately timed, thought-provoking questions result in better decisions and fewer regrets.
What if you had a list of questions you could ask yourself when faced with important decisions? Andy Stanley gives you the questions ahead of time. Not all the questions. But five key questions that can change everything.
Asking these leads to lives of better decisions and fewer regrets. That’s why these five questions comprise the heart of the Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets video study:
- The Integrity Question: Am I being honest with myself?
- The Legacy Question: What story do I want to tell?
- The Conscience Question: Is there a tension that deserves my attention?
- The Maturity Question: What is the wise thing to do?
- The Relationship Question: What does love require of me?
Andy Stanley addresses each question in detail in Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets.
You are where you are because of the decisions you’ve made. In this study, you’ll discover why that’s true, why you make bad decisions, and how you can rewrite the story of your life . . . one decision at a time.
Learn more about Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets here, and save 40% on the combo study guide and video!